#pumpkin #creamcheese #cookies are amazing. I’m so excited for this fall.
"Only 5 percent of women have the type of body we see on billboards and in TV commercials. The "Expose" project wants you to see the remaining 95 percent.” (Huffington Post Article)
Tell me something.
When was the last time you opened up your browser and saw a beautiful image of a body shape that looked just like yours?
When was the last time you saw an image of skin markings that looked just like yours?
When was the last time you saw an image of breasts that looked just like yours? An ass that looked just like yours? Scars that looked just like yours? A belly that looked just like yours?
“End? No, the journey doesn’t end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.”
depression is when you don’t really care about anything
anxiety is when you care too much about everything
and having both is just like what
Having both is staying in bed because you don’t want to go to school and then panicking because you don’t want to fail. Having both is wanting to go see your friends so you don’t lose them all, then staying home in bed because you don’t want to make the effort. Having both is insanely hard and sucks to deal with.