Their daring, nerve, and chivalry set Gryffindors apart.
Just taking attendance!
Slytherin click here
the difference between this show and allllll the others: Jayne’s reaction to the hat is not AWWWW MOM WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME WEAR THIS HAT but, instead, is THIS IS THE AWESOME HAT Y’ALL DON’T EVEN KNOW.
little things that actually make a difference to general life happiness:
•drinking lots of water
•eating fresh fruit
•thinking positively about yourself and others
•washing your face twice a day
•changing your sheets once a week
•hot baths with Epsom salts
•face masks using from things in your house
•sleeping more than 7 hours per night
•reorganizing your clothes, makeup, possessions etc
•keeping your living space clean
I don’t consider myself disabled. I can run, most days. I can dance, usually without pain. But other days, like today:
- Anxiety causing inability to make desicions and procrastination
- Immobilizing Depression
- Borderline Personality Disorder - emotional disregulation, difficult interpersonal relationships, unhealthy, impulsive actions, self-harm
- Social anxiety related to extreme introversion
- Eczema causing skin sensory overload and severe itching
- Chronic back pain due to two slipped discs from military service
- Severe IBS
Some days it all adds up and its way too much.
Every introvert alive knows the exquisite pleasure of stepping from the clamor of a party into the bathroom and closing the door.
Feeling paralyzed by anxiety and too much change right now. Everything about this move home is wonderful, my life will be improved so much, so why can’t I make the preparations and decisions without freezing and feeling like I am drowning? Ugh. I need a new brain, one that works properly, please.